When you need to send a message to a colleague, what’s your preferred mode of communication? Do you send an email, pick up the phone, or type an instant message? Do you wish you could quickly and effectively communicate the thoughts and ideas without the formality of the email and the intrusive nature of making a phone call and interrupting your colleague’s busy day?
- Employee onboarding communication
- Alumni and retiree networks
- Wellness programs
- Corporate communications (such as town halls, polls, surveys, etc.)
- Community outreach (voluntary employee groups that do social good locally)
- Employee engagement
- Communities specific to roles and work practices
- External activities with business partners and contractors – potentially customers down the road
- Motivational and team building activities
RoboMQ is a leading SaaS, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and IoT integration platform that provides protocol-agnostic integration capabilities that are built for the world of Cloud and SaaS. It offers Hybrid Messaging Cloud and Microservices-based integration, and it certainly provides the integration solution for Workplace by Facebook .
- RoboMQ has a suite of adapters and connectors, such as “ThingsConnect”, which provides protocol-agnostic integration. Using RoboMQ, developers can use their choice of protocol or programming language. This eliminates any learning curve there may be.
- Microservices based architecture allows you to build integration with Workplace by Facebook or any other application in a modular, expandable and highly scalable fashion.
- RoboMQ is built on a leading industry standard integration protocol (AMQP) providing the benefits of Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) like guaranteed delivery and complex routing for your business workflows.
- You can integrate Workplace by Facebook with a simple drag and drop of the Microservice nodes in RoboMQ’s Integration Flow Designer.
- When a new employee joins a company, their identity and account should be created in Workplace by Facebook along with other enterprise applications such as Active Directory, WorkDay, etc.
- Once their account is created, the employee will receive an email from Workplace by Facebook telling them to activate and start using the account.
- Now, whenever this employee experiences life events such as promotions, transfers, or long leaves and terminations, Workplace by Facebook will reflect the updates. In the case of a termination, the employee’s account must be deactivated and/or removed from Workplace by Facebook.
The processes outlined above could be easily automated with RoboMQ’s Integration Solution for Workplace by Facebook. With RoboMQ, employee data could be received in any form, format or structure. RoboMQ’s army of Microservices, adapters, and connectors take care of data transformation and validations while also communicating with Workplace by Facebook APIs to create and/or update the account for the employee.
Without RoboMQ’s workflow automation, these actions would otherwise be time consuming resulting in costly manual chores that are prone to error.
Now you know how RoboMQ could provide flexible and scalable integration solutions to automate the user account management and analytics integration for Workplace by Facebook. This will allow employees to better communicate and collaborate with his or her entire organization through a familiar and popular tool. It can also automate organizational communications and analytics for the management, HR and marketing departments.