If businesses need to stay on top of post-covid hiring and employee management requirements, then they have to keep their HR and IT teams prepared to embrace automation and digital technologies.
As the Covid 19 pandemic is slowly beginning to recede, companies are eyeing resuming work from the office. On the other hand, certain industries that are deemed essentials and include the front-line staff like healthcare, e-commerce, and banks are also gearing up to hire new employees.
In this regard, the biggest concern for companies is from the human resources and system admins’ point of view. They not only have to streamline the hiring but also ensure a seamless employee first-day work experience with timely onboarding, identities creation, user provisioning.
Needless to say, companies need to be agile and adopt new approaches to work which may include the adoption of automation to transform the processes digitally. Also, the HR departments of many companies are increasingly feeling the need for effective digital solutions to navigate through the hiring, onboarding, and changing employment landscape post Covid-19.
Why Lean on Digital Technology Post-Covid
Get Ready to Transform Your Hiring and Onboarding Process
Join Webinar: How to Brace Your HR & IT Teams for Post-Covid Hiring & Onboarding
Key Takeaways of the Webinar
1. What companies are doing to provide a great “First Day at Work” experience.
2. How HR and IT teams can work in tandem for new hire on-boarding setup.
3. Automation Tips: What steps IT can take to automate tedious manual processes to save time and costly sysadmin resources.
4. How ITSM platforms can be integrated with HR and IT systems to activate onboarding workflows.
5. Single Sign On (SSO) and Third-party Account Provisioning: How to automate account creation and access to third-party systems to save license fees and prevent security risks.
Register for the webinar and save millions on employee onboarding while providing a great first day at work experience.
Date: 16th July 2021 (Friday)
Time: 2 PM EDT